Asia Pacific Regional Internet Governance Forum (APrIGF) — www.aprigf.asia — has been held annually since initiated in 2010 in Hong Kong. DotAsia has played an important role in bringing together the different stakeholders in the region to spearhead this regional event, and continues to provide secretariat support to coordinate the efforts. The APrIGF serves as a platform for aggregating IGF related discussions and collaborations at the regional level which ultimately advances the Internet governance development in Asia Pacific. With the leadership from NetMission Ambassadors, the Youth IGF Camp (www.yigf.asia) has also become an integral part of the annual event.
- .Asia Top-Level-Domain Introduces Simplified Registration Process – Registrants Outside of the Region Benefit July 17, 2017
- .ASIA Charter Eligibility Requirement Policies COMPLETE July 15, 2017
- This.is.Asia June 2017 Issue June 30, 2017
- .ASIA Charter Eligibility Requirement Policies CANDIDATE RELEASE May 4, 2017
- This.is.Asia April 2017 Issue April 30, 2017