Posting Date: Wednesday January 18, 2017
DotAsia Organisation (www.dot.asia) operates the ".Asia" top-level domain with a global market presence through our extensive worldwide channel partner network. We are a not-for-profit organization with a core mandate to promote Internet development and adoption in Asia. Since the launch of ".Asia" in 2007, DotAsia has contributed funds and support to various international community initiatives with social impact beyond Asia that is recognized by the global Internet community.
In DotAsia, we value diversity, entrepreneurial spirit and a fun working environment. Everyone at DotAsia can contribute ideas and take initiatives on new proposals at work. We are seeking a young and creative person to join our team as a Social Media Producer.
• Produce and curate social media content including graphics, blog posts, or videos based on the online & offline strategies developed together with the team
• Research on supporting facts and current trends to prepare posts and write-ups
• Build and nurture fan-base/followers on various social media channels
• Diploma/Degree holder, fresh graduates also welcome
• Creative individual with good multi-tasking abilities
• A good writer with design/graphic sense
• Attention to details and accuracy
• Independent and flexible in handling various tasks
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop, knowledge in video editing is important
• Student association and/or movement experience valued
• Highly proficient in written English and Chinese, additional language abilities is a plus
How to Apply
If you are passionate about the fast-growing Internet industry and have aligned values and mission with us, please submit your resume with expected salary to Ms. Yannis Li: firstname.lastname@example.org.