Building on the work with Barbara Wong on 6th Floor Rear Flat, DotAsia partnered with Barbara to secure funding support from the Hong Kong Film Development Council to produce a teen movie Break Up Club (分手說愛你) featuring a mysterious website — www.breakupclub.asia — that allows users to win back lost loves, so long as they agree to break up another happy couple. As part of the pre-production promotion, hundreds of heartbroken were recruited to tell their story and put them up at the breakupclub.asia website which became a social media site for the heartbroken throughout the promotion and production of the film. When the film released in 2010 it was a box office success, making the top 10 for the year and became one of the best performing films of the Hong Kong Film Development Council.
- .Asia Top-Level-Domain Introduces Simplified Registration Process – Registrants Outside of the Region Benefit July 17, 2017
- .ASIA Charter Eligibility Requirement Policies COMPLETE July 15, 2017
- This.is.Asia June 2017 Issue June 30, 2017
- .ASIA Charter Eligibility Requirement Policies CANDIDATE RELEASE May 4, 2017
- This.is.Asia April 2017 Issue April 30, 2017