NetMission Ambassadors Program — www.netmission.asia — is a youth program initiated by DotAsia in 2009 aiming to nurture university students to become future Internet leaders. The NetMission program equips the ambassadors with knowledge on Internet governance and offer International exchange opportunities where they can participate policies discussion at an international level. It also aims to bring together a network of dedicated young volunteers on an autonomous platform for ambassadors to explore and initiate community projects towards promoting and contributing towards digital inclusion, Internet governance as well as a respectable and harmonious Internet environment. Besides independent projects, NetMission Ambassadors have led the creation of YIGF Camp (www.yigf.asia) and NetY (www.nety.asia) which further promotes youth participation in Internet governance in Asia.
- .Asia Top-Level-Domain Introduces Simplified Registration Process – Registrants Outside of the Region Benefit July 17, 2017
- .ASIA Charter Eligibility Requirement Policies COMPLETE July 15, 2017
- This.is.Asia June 2017 Issue June 30, 2017
- .ASIA Charter Eligibility Requirement Policies CANDIDATE RELEASE May 4, 2017
- This.is.Asia April 2017 Issue April 30, 2017