Before PSY and the Gangnam style horse dance took the world by storm, there was Wonder Girls, the first South Korean group to make it on the Billboard charts. The Wonder Girls began their entry into the American market in 2009 as an opening act for The Jonas Brothers’ World Tour, performing the English version of their hit single “Nobody”. The song became a super hit across Asia. In 2010, DotAsia teamed up to bring the Wonder Girls Asia Tour to Hong Kong where over 12,000 screaming fans enjoyed the concert at the Asia World Expo arena. Tickets and promotional events were released on the www.wondergirls.asia website.
- .Asia Top-Level-Domain Introduces Simplified Registration Process – Registrants Outside of the Region Benefit July 17, 2017
- .ASIA Charter Eligibility Requirement Policies COMPLETE July 15, 2017
- This.is.Asia June 2017 Issue June 30, 2017
- .ASIA Charter Eligibility Requirement Policies CANDIDATE RELEASE May 4, 2017
- This.is.Asia April 2017 Issue April 30, 2017