NEW YORK / HONG KONG, Tuesday, January 20, 2014 – DotAsia, and Momentum Events have announced that they will be joining forces to create a new domain industry event coinciding with the prominent International Trademark Association (INTA) Annual conference and exhibition, taking place May 13-14 in Hong Kong.
This new event which combines DotAsia’s "Internet of Names" meeting and Momentum’s "Digital Marketing & gTLD Strategy Congress" is designed to bring together existing and new TLD applicants, brands, domain investors and other industry stakeholders.
Although located in Hong Kong, this event is designed to have an international focus and capitalize on the more than 9500 attendees expected to travel to Asia for the INTA event.
Initial confirmed speakers include:
- Edmon Chung, CEO, DotAsia Organisation Ltd.
- Roland LaPlante, CMO, Afilias
- Yue Sing Malcolm Chiu, Chief Technology Officer, QNet, dotQuest
- Mr. Jacob Williams, Visiting Professor, .Kyoto
- Ching Chiao, CEO, Brandma
- Adrienne McAdory, President & CEO, dotWED
- Tim Johnson, CEO, Dot Kiwi
- Jeffrey Sass, CMO, .CLUB Domains, LLC
- Mr. Yang Yu, Director, Legal and International Relations, CONAC
- Arto Isokoski, CEO & co-founder at TLD Registry LTD, Dot Chinese Online (.在线) and Dot Chinese Website (.中文网)
Sponsors include Afilias, Brandma and Domain Diction with other supporters including The Brand Registry Group, ISOC, ADNDRC, Domain Incite, TheDomains, CircleID, DomainNameWire, DomainNameNews and BrandChannel.
Edmon Chung, CEO of DotAsia said, "this partnership represents a step towards creating a comprehensive domain industry focused event for the Asia Pacific region. With content rich programming and ample networking opportunities, we look forward to welcoming the domain world to Hong Kong, Asia’s World City."
Matt Godson, Co-CEO with Momentum remarked, "this is a great opportunity for TLDs to connect with Chinese and other Asian brands as well as educate a potential pool of thousands of potential round two applicants through this events proximity to INTA."
More information on the agenda and early registration rates can be found at http://momentumevents.com/domainasia/. For information on sponsoring, please contact Alexandra Hertel at Alexandra@momentumevents.com